Monday, August 31, 2009

WHAT WOULD GOD SAY?


Why hasn't GOD talked to me today? That's the Million Dollar question for tons of Christians now a days. Lord have you noticed that I'm playing the Undercover Christian Game?

During the Church Services I Praise you with "ALL" my might so that everyone around me can see that I'm alright. My Brothers and Sisters hear me PRAISE in a: Loud, Hard, and Glorious way however; I tend to ponder day by day how no one sees my cloudy days.

It seems as if I have a great deal of Freedom in the Spirit; but when I return home, I reclaim my role of the Undercover Christian. There's no more yelling and screaming: Glory be to God, Praise Him, or I need more of His Holy Power.

WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY?

PSALM 33:13

THE LORD LOOKS FROM HEAVEN; HE SEES ALL THE SONS OF MEN.

Is it O.K. if I don't want to Pray when things don't go my way? Or that I go to Church and feel the same; but nobody seems to feel my pain?

WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY?

ISAIAH 40:29

HE GIVES POWER TO THE WEAK, AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE NO MIGHT HE INCREASES STRENGTH.

Perhaps I'll play the Lotto today, in order to Dull my economic disarray. I"ll do this because I have so many bills that are unpaid and unpleasant thoughts continue to park in my driveway.

WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY?

JAMES 4:4

ADULTERERS AND ADULTERESSES! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD?

I go to Church on my schedule days but still I feel a great deal of pain running up and down my veins. How's about me numbing the pain with a little wine or some other type of unauthorized pharmaceutical medication so that it clears my troubled mind and gives me artificial relief. Because after that it's a fact, that in the nick of time "ALL" my worries will be fine, even if it's for a short period of time.

WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY?

EPHESIANS 5:18

AND DO NOT BE DRUNK WITH WINE, IN WHICH IS DISSIPATION; BUT BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT.

It's alright if my boyfriend or girlfriend fight and at the same time abuses me, followed by spending the night in order to make everything alright. I say this because no one will know if Harry or Mary breaks my nose and stays the night after another big fight. Your right, we'll always fight but at the same time, we're not married so who'll care, this is what life wants me to bear and when they return to their husband or wife it will be alright because at least I had them for one night.

WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY?

HEBREWS 13:4

MARRIAGE IS HONORABLE AMONG ALL, AND THE BED UNDEFILED; BUT FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS GOD WILL JUDGE.

If you honestly don't know what GOD would say then you've truly lost your way and FAILED this survey.





http://www.squidoo.com/FAMILYGENTLETOUCH

http://www.squidoo.com/FAMILYGENTLETOUCH4

http://groups.myspace.com/truewriterunite

http://www.myspace.com/divinefavorrules

BLESSINGS,

No comments: