Can you indulge us for a brief period of time because we'd like to "PICK YOUR BRAIN"? As "ALL" of you know the LORD has: Ordained, Bestowed, and Called us to partake in the Pastoral Ministry. An occupation of Spiritual Leadership which entails: Preaching, Teaching, and especially Counseling of "ALL" ages.
Here and now, we'd like to have a straight-forward conversation with reference to an: issue, form of unity between man and woman, and an institution established by the ALMIGHTY GOD, that's being ignored now a days; it's labeled "MARRIAGE". Marriage is defined as a social institution that can be formalized either in a religious ceremony or a legal commitment in which a man and a woman decide on living together in the state of "WED LOCK".
This is one of our favorite Bible verses:
THEREFORE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THEY SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.
If society would truly digest the above BIBLE verse there won't be so many couples obtaining divorces for the following reasons:
- My mate has gained to much weight.
- We don't you say "I LOVE YOU" as much as we used to.
- Your too: messy, sloppy, and just throw "ALL" your DIRTY LAUNDRY around the house.
- They don't earn enough money to support me the way I'm accustomed to.
- You don't listen to my: needs, wants, and desires anymore.
- If the couple isn't careful the kids try to: overpower, disobey, and just weaken they unity of the marriage.
- Their are a lot more issues nonetheless, this one is one of the top 10; the relatives and their meddling in the couple's life. For example: the unannounced visits, the checking through their personals: mail, financials, and clothing; finally giving advice without being asked for it!
If a couple could sit down to truly communicate with each other: honestly, openly, and not in a blow by blow manner; but in respectful ton, considering each others feelings, and the end result will be surprising.
When you speak to your: mate, spouse, or other half try not to forget that this individual is the person that you: want, have, and will continue to hopefully spend the rest of our life with in HARMONY! So think, think, and once again think, about what your going to say or do before it's too late.
The above reasons shouldn't be the cause of FEELINGS to decrease or shrink; perhaps you should take a walk down memory lane and reminisce, ask yourself if "ALL" of those little mishaps are enough for both of you to go your separate ways?
TAKE THIS ADVICE FROM A COUPLE THAT'S BEEN MARRIED FOR 21 BLISSFUL YEARS AND 4 LOVING MONTHS AND HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH 4 DIAMONDS(SONS). WE WON'T STIR YOU WRONG!