1 THESSALONIANS 5:21
TEST ALL THINGS; HOLD FAST WHAT IS GOOD.
Tips on detecting ABUSE:
- MODE swings such as: anger, depressed for days, decrease in APPETITE, and most of all dependent on the individual that's inflicting pain upon them.
- Unwilling to socialize with anyone; but the aggressor.
- Sudden unexplainable BRUISES on the body.
- All of the above tips are products of Low self Esteem on the part of the victim.
How to HANDLE Dating VIOLENCE:
- Have a POW WOW with: GOD in PRAYER, your spouse, father or mother of the teen even if your No LONGER married or living together, and PLEASE seek counseling, especially from a GOD fearing individual.
- Invite the PARENTS of the young man or lady that is INFLICTING pain unpon your offspring over for: coffee, tea, and cake.
- When you address the parents/guardians of the abusive teen don't assume that their aware of what's going.
- Perhaps the ABUSER was also mistreated by an individual they dated; so try not to be quick to judge, and HEALING should be the concerning factor for everyone involved.
- After everything has been said and done, if you don't see that the situation has IMPROVED, then go a little DEEPER, and CALL the POLICE before someone is KILLED.
When you Lend a helping hand to a Teen
in need the GLORY of GOD will SHINE over thee.