HAPPINESS can be defined in so many: BIG, small and funny ways. We say this because on certain occasions it's obvious; but in other cases it's unclear. Perhaps its due to the manner in which the person was raised or who stood by them during TOUGH times. Yet, what we know to be TRUE is this:
THOSE WHO SOW IN TEARS SHALL REAP WITH SHOUTS OF JOY.
All in all, everyone has their own interpretation on what HAPPINESS means to them. Now the Webster Dictionary shares this regarding HAPPINESS. It's something that produces: JOY, prosperity and a pleasurable experience.
In our opinion ... Mr. Webster is referring to:
- JOY = Self worth
- Prosperity = Owning your own: car, business and/or home.
- Pleasurable = Meeting, dating, debating and eventually Marrying Mr./Miss Right.
YET IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM WHO LOVED US.
Our definitions of HAPPINESS are:
- Appreciating JESUS CHRIST in your life.
- Making a conscious choice to embracing the true you.
- Family ... Our 4 Diamond sons and each other ...
If you find it difficult to uncover your own HAPPINESS, just remember this:
THIS IS MY COMMAND - BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT BE AFRAID OR DISMAYED. FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO.
HAPPINESS isn't a: person, place or thing ... Its what's inside of you ... Can't you hear or feel it TRYING to GET Out?