Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding Anniversary #24

We're Praising the Lord for today, because 24 years. ago my GEM & I we're cleaning and decorating the Church, while at the same time looking into each others eyes ... During all of this love and happiness, my mother(who's now with the LORD) and her best friend Lucy(my second Mommy too) were preparing a festive for everyone to eat ... Due to the blissful fact that at 3:00 in the afternoon, where we Worshiped, Prayed and met for the first time ... My GEM & I were no long going to be two hearts; because after we'd exchange Wedding Vows then Jesus Christ would be join us for life ...

Genesis 2:24 ~Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

BLESSINGS,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: