Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHER'S & FATHER'S DAY


Today was the Most: emotional, breath taking, and memorable day of our life's. The first thing in the morning my
Honey Bunny(husband) woke me up with a Heart felt: hug, kisses, and lengthy look into each others eyes that took me back to the first time we meet in Church.

Then our Tokens of LOVE: embraced, displayed, and took this BIBLE verse to a whole new level:

EXODUS 20:12

HONOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER, THAT YOUR DAYS MAY BE LONG UPON THE LAND WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GIVING YOU.

After my Gem and I had our own private celebration, then the door opened and a Mother's Day Fiesta erupted.
  1. Carlos Jr. wrote us a poem that truly hit a special spot in our(my husband and I) hearts.
  2. Josue' accompanied his brothers with a touching guitar sole.
  3. Esteban was PRAISING the LORD while adding his own seasoning to the mix.
  4. Elias concluded the Serenata(means a singing in Spanish to a Damsel); however Elias wrote us a Mother's Day Rap.
After EVERYTHING was said and done, the Advincola Family had breakfast and proceeded to PRAISE the LORD.

SALUTING MOTHERS & FATHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD....

Don't ever forget that your the first: teachers, mentors, and friends your Bundle of JOYS will ever have. So remember this, their education starts at home; thus be the BEST teachers, you possibly CAN....

BLESSINGS
,

No comments: