Sunday, June 1, 2014

28 Awesome Years

I'd like to share with all of you this ... 28 years ago today I was invited to a place that helped make the most important change in my life ...  I happily accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, willingly turning away from all those misconceptions that society tried to toss my way and in return I immediately started to look at life through the lens of a new born child ...
 
Loving life, forgetting my past and embracing the future that the Lord has ordained for my life ...  During these 28 years God blessed me with a loving husband, 4 daring sons and an endless desire to preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ every chance I get ... I'm so GRATEFUL,
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: