We're so grateful to the King of Kings for the gift of reuniting my family and I with my friend from my teen years. Do you know that when GOD wants to Bless you, he uses what you least expect?
The media is giving Facebook a bad rap; nevertheless we only have favorable words about it. The mother in this post is a childhood friend of mine and the beautiful young lady is Al's lovely daughter Lauren.
LET ME TELL YOU "ALL" A FEW THINGS ABOUT AL:
- SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAID OF HONOR AT OUR WEDDING; HOWEVER SHE WAS OVERSEA IN THE ARMY DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY. NONETHELESS SHE CALLED US THE DAY OF OUR BLISSFUL DAY.
- AFTER MY GEM(HUSBAND) AND I HAD EACH OF OUR 4 DIAMONDS, AL WOULD CALL US AT THE HOSPITAL.
- NOW THE ULTIMATE WAS DONE WHEN: GOD REUNITED US AFTER SO MANY YEARS BECAUSE AL WAS LOOKING FOR US THROUGH FACEBOOK, AND MY GEM AND I WERE ALSO PRAYING ON THIS END, AND TOGETHER WITH THE GUIDING HANDS OF JESUS CHRIST OUR PATHS WERE JOINED SO THAT WE CAN "ALL" PRAISE HIM.
Al and I have been BF's(BEST FRIENDS) for more than 20 something years and after more than 12 years we hadn't seen each other until Al saw my Gem and I photos on Facebook. Al was looking for us for months until Sept. 25, 2009 when The LORD allowed Al to spot our profile in Facebook, the funny part about this reunion was/is that every time Al would submit our names on Facebook our first born Diamond's name and profile would POP UP; however Al and Lauren weren't aware that young man was the first Token of our Love, Carlos Jr.
We were: praying, thinking, and hoping that one day the Lord would "REUNITE US" and as it says in the Bible it occurred.
I LOVE THE LORD, BECAUSE HE HAS HEARD MY VOICE AND SUPPLICATIONS.
That's why we're always: Preaching, Teaching, and Confessing that Jesus Christ answers prayers in his time, his way, and not in ours.
WE'RE NOT GOING TO CALL THIS A CLOSING STATEMENT; BUT AN OPENING TO NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR: AL, LAUREN, AND OUR FAMILY. WE'RE GOING TO CALL IT:
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
THE LORD NEVER DOES ANYTHING WITHOUT A REASON OR A SEASON. THE TIME HAS COME FOR AL AND I TO SIT DOWN AND SHARE WITH BOTH FAMILIES OUR:
- TEEN GIRL STORIES THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A PRODUCT OF GIVING GOD THE GLORY.
- WE WERE LIKE 2 PEAS IN POD DEALING WITH LIFE THE BEST WAY WE KNEW HOW. AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE'VE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING RIGHT "BECAUSE WE'RE STILL HERE TO BE A TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST'S GLORIOUS STORY.
- OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS A MISSION FOR BOTH OF US; BECAUSE DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE KNEW THAT THE LORD HAD JOINED US TOGETHER FOR BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS. WE NEEDED EACH OTHER THEN AND WE NEED EACH OTHER MORE NOW.
- SINCE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009 AL HAS BEEN REJOICING IN OUR BEING REUNITED WITH ME IN HER OWN HAPPY GO CHEERFUL WAY, AND I'VE BEEN HAVING A TEARFUL FEST FOR THE GLORY OF GOD.
- FINALLY AFTER CLOSE TO 12 YEARS WE'VE CROSSED PATHS AGAIN AND THE JOURNEY OF LIFE CONTINUES FOR BOTH FAMILIES.
A TIME TO WEEP, AND A TIME LAUGH, A TIME TO MOURN. A TIME TO DANCE.
THE TIME FOR BOTH FAMILIES TO DO "ALL" OF THE ABOVE HAS ARRIVED.