Your best option for an exceptional TABLE TALK NIGHT is found here:
NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN.
We invite you to go on this family bonding journey with an Open: Mind, Heart, and a willingness to triumph. That's why the word of the LORD clearly describes so many ways for families to communicate better with each other.
FOR I SAY, THROUGH THE GRACE GIVEN TO ME, TO EVERYONE WHO IS AMONG YOU, NOT TO THINK OF HIMSELF MORE HIGHLY THAN HE OUGHT TO THINK, BUT TO THINK SOBERLY AS GOD HAS DEALT TO EACH ONE A MEASURE OF FAITH.
Let's be realistic, if you arrive unannounced to a home with children of all ages, parents that are HONESTLY trying to cover all the responsibilities of the home, and stand outside of the door, your going to hear "ALL" kinds of STUFF. This following BIBLE verse truly gives prefect examples of what can and does occur in most households.
A TIME TO LOVE, AND A TIME TO HATE; A TIME FOR WAR, AND A TIME FOR PEACE.
Introducing, TABLE TALK NIGHT!
Kindly inform the family at least 2 weeks in ADVANCE about who's going to prepare the meal, and what night it's going to be held. This way everyone will be able to VOTE for: which night, who's cooking, and no one will can make up any excuses for not being present.
We're going to toss a few expectable Justifications or Emergencies for not engaging in TABLE TALK NIGHT:
- The 3 B's: Babies being BORN!
- A last minute run to the ALTAR(Wedding Bells).
- You were LOCKED out of your home until dinner time.
- Last but not least, the house is on FIRE! LOL means Laugh Out Loud. Don't try this at home.
However if your in disagreement with a family member, put this BIBLE verse into ACTION.
1 CORINTIANS 4:5
THEREFORE JUDGE NOTHING BEFORE THE TIME, UNTIL THE LORD COMES, WHO WILL BOTH BRING TO LIGHT THE THINGS NOW HIDDEN IN DARKNESS AND WILL DISCLOSE THE PURPOSE OF THE HEART. THEN EACH ONE WILL RECEIVE HIS COMMENDATION FROM GOD.
The why's of TABLE TALK NIGHT:
- Why are you hosting it?
- How high is your expectation level regarding your family?
- Why do you think your family is in need of this type of family intervention?
- Would you recommend TABLE TALK NIGHT to family and friends?
Once again, we'd like to advise you not to allow yourself to be TRAPPED into any contradictory comments; so embrace this:
BEWARE LEST ANYONE CHEAT YOU THROUGH PHILOSOPHY AND EMPTY DECEIT, ACCORDING TO THE TRADITION OF THE WORLD, AND NOT ACCORDING TO CHRIST.
Boycott the following: thoughts, feelings, and actions if you wish to DELIGHT in an AWESOME TABLE TALK NIGHT:
- Leave at the DOOR all CRITICISM on: if someone is late, disagreement with the menu, or even if you disapprove of the conversations; try to be courteous anyway.
- Boxing gloves are useful in a ring, not at a family dinner table; so ADDRESS each other with respect even if the gesture isn't returned. PRAISE the LORD anyway!
- Bring along with you 2 SPECIAL GUEST; the Prince of PEACE and an Open Mind.
- Equip yourself with ARMS that are: ready, willing, and able to HUG. Even if your not on the same level with your siblings.
- Throw away ALL your past injures and replace them with a HEALING SPIRIT!
- Applaud each others STRENGTHENS at least twice during the dinner, especially the person that prepared the feast. This will capture the attention of the rest of the kin by giving MERIT to "ALL" present; especially to the CHIEF of the night.
Yes it's alot of hard work; but isn't your FAMILY worst it?
Ever since we've OPEND the door to TABLE TALK NIGHT our family: LAUGH more, the TRUST LEVEL in each other is GREATER, and the LOVE TEMPERTURE has escalated beyond our own EXPECTATIONS!