Here are a few successful tips on how to Feed your FAITH:
- Truly Try to put yourself in GOD'S Sandals. Think to yourself, what would JESUS do? Then make an attempt to do it...
- Make an effort to increase your PRAYER time.
- Purchase a BIBLE that's easy for you to: read, comprehend, and try to read a chapter at least once a day; at your own pace. Remember what you read repeatedly, you'll retain...
That's why this BIBLE verse truly speaks to our HEARTS:
2 CORINTHIANS 5:7
FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT.
Now lets shift gears and discuss how to Drown your DOUBT:
- Ask yourself, why are you wasting PRECIOUS time that you could be using to: PRAISE GOD, grow as an individual, and be a BLESSING to others?
- What have you ACHIEVED by Doubting GOD and yourself?
- Socialize with people that are HUNGRY to Step out of the Box when it comes to Serving the LORD...
- The BIBLE is a equipped with verses that will assist and guide you on how to abandon that PESSIMISTIC mentally.
Furthermore, feel free to take in this verse, we do, and the aftermath is AWESOME:
BUT LET HIM ASK IN FAITH, WITH NO DOUBTING, FOR ONE WHO DOUBTS IS LIKE A WAVE OF THE SEA THAT IS DRIVEN AND TOSSED BY THE WIND.
Don't worry about how long it takes; because it's an ... ON GOING PROCESS...BLESSINGS,