sensation that can occur abruptly; because something that was brewing inside of the individual suddenly burst, either violently or emotionally. As a result, these precipitated reactions can produce irrevocable consequences. For example:
- Being sexually active at a young age.
- Dropping out of school.
- Being unfaithful to your spouse.
- Quitting a job; without having a back up plan.
That's why we LOVE the LORD so much; because he's so clear-cut in everything that's written in the BIBLE. Read this and tell us what you think?
BUT IF WE HOPE FOR WHAT WE DO NOT SEE, WE WAIT FOR IT WITH PATIENCE.
You must be wondering how come? Well, if you have the time, we have the explanation. Rushing into things, without thoroughly and calmly evaluating the pro's and con's can mess up a person's life ... BIG Time. These impulsive and hindering feelings could have been nesting inside of the individual for: days, weeks, and/or even months; due to:
- Undervaluing oneself
- Relationship issues, longing to be expected, or loved by others.
- Economic decline: losing your home, employment, and/or family too.
This behavior is also considered as early signs of what Psychologists call Clinical Depression. Did you know that depression doesn't discriminate against: sex, age, nor financial status? Furthermore, it usually traps a person for long periods of time, before they finally reach out or acknowledge that they need HELP? Thus, it also brings upon the person a bewilderment of the mind, followed by occasional: panic attacks, fatigue, and on going ennui(a dissatisfaction for life).
These reckless and flaky actions can also occur when the: man, woman, or youth don't: comprehend, desire, or realize that what's going on in their life is because; the enemy is an opportunist, and every chance we as Children of GOD leave a crack in our life's open, he uses it to inflict more: pain, stress, and Drama in your life ...
Before you take a step a forward in life, PLEASE try this:
- Calculate, not once, nor twice; but three times before officially committing to anything.
- Take things easy; because you only have one life to live, and if you don't enjoy it to the fullest ... Who's fault is it? GOD gave us the Breath of Life; so that we can continue his: Journey, Mission, and at the same time Rejoice in whatever we do ... Everything else is icing on the cake ...
REJOICE IN HOPE, BE PATIENT IN TRIBULATION, BE CONSTANT IN PRAYER.