Our actions to a certain degree display or give an assumption of whom we are; so let's put our BEST Foot forward... By doing this we're giving GOD the:
Glory, Honor, and Respect he DESERVES...
Hypothetically specking, what do you perceive from this type of individual?
- Sloppy appearance, grease underneath their nails, and looks drained of energy.
- A LOUD speaker, never has anything positive to say, and is consistently drawing attention to themselves.
- Not interested in anything, borrows everything, and always never returns it.
First of all, we're aware that the BIBLE says this:
JUDGE NOT, THAT YOU BE NOT JUDGED.
However let's be realistic, no matter how much we want to: preach, teach, or debate, its human nature to look at someone, and have an opinion. We're not saying its right; but what we are suggesting is this:
- Whatever you do: Honor, Pride, and Respect for GOD are the KEY ingredients to success.
- Don't allow your circumstance to dictate your LIFE.
- NEVER give UP.
Through: PRAYER, reading the BIBLE, making an effort to go to CHURCH, and if you're lacking in Spiritual understanding, look for someone to help you; it can be a: Pastor, Deacon, or even a member of the congregation. Why are harping on this, its due to fact that people treat you according to appearance and financial status?
Whenever you do something, accomplish it with PRIDE for: GOD, yourself, and all those spectators that are in need of a way out to they're unpredictable life's. Your an essential key to your own BLISSFUL growth; so consider this:
2 TIMOTHY 3:17
THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE COMPETENT, EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK.