Today's temperature reached a SCORCHING 103 degrees, WOW that's what we call real summertime weather.
We can't reminisce on your behalf, but we're sure that your memories are awesome too. However Back in the Day, when my GEM and I were living in 2 different places; we partook of the same activities, such as: running around in our converse, drinking Kool-Aid while sitting in front of our homes, and laughing at the way the neighborhood kids chased after Mr. Softy. Every kid on the block was BLESSED with something ice cold to drink or sweet to eat.
Those TRULY were the... GOOD OLD DAYS...
In the event that the meteorologist's calculations are accurate for the rest of the week, we urge you to try the following:
- Limit your outside activities, unless it's mandatory.
- Drink lots of fluids, perversely H2o(water).
- Cut down on your intake of: sugar, salt, and greasy foods; because these are the main ingredients for High Blood Pressure and/or HEART attacks.
- Wear light color and texture clothing.
- AVOID: alcohol, drugs, or driving while impaired, that's a quick and easy DEATH sentence.
- Take as many baths or showers with semi cold water.
- Turn OFF any electrical equipment or gadgets if you're not using them. For example: computers, televisions, or video consoles. If you have an AC(air conditioner) PRAISE the LORD...
If you follow these tips, we assure you that these Extremely HOT summer days won't feel that BAD...
GRACIOUS WORDS ARE LIKE A HONEYCOMB, SWEETNESS TO THE SOUL AND HEALTH TO THE BODY.