Tolerate us for a few seconds; because we'd like to share with you the: cause, effect, and treatment for Hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is a symptom where the sweat glands of the: hands, feet, face, and (of course) the armpits work excessively.
In some cases, parents categorize their sons or daughters continual sweating as a phase due to: crushes, nervousness, and/or a product of wanting to FIT In; however their not correct in their assumption. Probably 1 out of 3 of you experienced the same symptoms during your teen years; nevertheless you were unaware of it, or that the clinical name for this type of sweating was Hyperhidrosis.
First things first, Hyperhidrosis isn't a matter for a pediatrician or general physician, your better off scheduling an appointment with a dermatologist; because they specialize in treating diseases of the skin.
A few hints to help you uncover whether or not your youth is suffering from Hyperhidrosis:
- Always wears loose clothing; so that no one notices their excessive sweating.
- Avoids participating in group activities such as gym.
- Taking more showers than usual.
Things that parents can and should do to help their youngsters through this:
- Accompany them to the dermatologist's office with an open mind.
- Be: aware, available, and offer to help them make a log of the times and amounts, they sweat the most.
- Purchase the proper antiperspirant in order to subdue the sweating; try Secret Clinical Strength.
Listen, Listen, and NEVER get tired of LISTENING to your teenagers; because their going to need a Good Support System.... and that's GOD and you... For further assistance, PRAY for this:
IN WHOM ARE HIDDEN, ALL THE TREASURES OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE.